Our training programs are activities, and interventions that include undertaking one or a series of courses to boost management and employee performance, productivity, skills, and knowledge. Please look at the list below and select the best for your team:
As the top providers of instructor-led training courses in Uganda, we offer Leadership Skills Courses, Customer Relations Management, Human Resources Courses, Business Management Skills Training Programs, Finance Courses, Occupational and Health Training all from more than 25 different local and international experts. Best HR Firm at your Service.
HEC Training Programs and courses will help you and your Team build career and enhance professionalism. Because we give you research-led insights from the Certified Trainers and L&D experts, thus allowing you to stimulate action and inspire change.
Your Search for The Best Training Services in Uganda ends here at Houston Executive Consulting.
Participants are encouraged to say whatever comes to their mind in response to questions: responses are recorded and synthesized
- We ask right/specific questions for brainstorming
A story written to describe an event that illustrates a principle or situation; follow up questions are included; participants analyze the situation and relate to themselves
- We Pre-test the case when possible
- We Guide questions
- We ensure the content fits trainees needs/organizations
The facilitator presents a skill to the group
- Follow the “show-tell-do-ask “approach
Participants are taken to a site where practitioners are using skills or knowledge pertinent to the learners
- We prepare a framework based on the objectives of a field visit
Individuals or groups perform a task and present the results on flip charts which are then posted on the walls for all to see and analyze as they walk around the “gallery”
- We prepare leading questions
A short lecture used to highlight key concepts; often incorporates participant interaction
- Plan the opening, main body, and closing section of the lecture
Participants observe a performance or role play by their peers; they are asked to critique
- Questioning techniques by our facilitators are required
“Experts” or “authorities” discuss topic and field questions from participants
- We prepare our panelists to stay on the topic and be brief
Large Group Discussion
A situation where the entire group is working together or discussing an issue could be used for processing the results of another activity
- Being clear on what needs to be done from the start
- Summarize towards the end
A short unrehearsed drama where participants are given roles to act out; there is no script but a description of the situation is given
- We use observers and prepare role play guides
Create a real-world situation in the classroom where participants see the effects of their discussion in the real-life scenario
- Our games communicate learning value
- They are interesting and require interaction among all participants
Small Group Work
Groups of 2-5 are given a task to complete or case study, etc.
- Groups are allowed to share the results of the discussion
Videos, pictures, posters, etc.
- We ask the right questions after showing a relevant video