A good Administrative Manager is essential to a company’s efficiency and reputation, and we can train you to fill this role and contribute to your company’s success.
HE Consulting Training Unit Covers a range of Administrative and Secretarial Skills Topics for Secretaries, PA’s, and administrators which are designed to increase productivity and improve organizational skills.
Allow us to introduce you to clerical and office skills that will satisfy your supervisors and executives while also helping you to improve your management and people development portfolio.
We also have a bespoke arrangement where customers request practical exercises paired with best-practice & industry knowledge which focus on equipping participants with tools of efficiency and effectiveness to succeed in their day-to-day work lives.
Core tasks of an expert Office Administrator when you take this comprehensive Administrative Management course. It will instruct you on presenting yourself professionally, including social skills, business etiquette, and company representation.
You’ll also learn crucial skills like planning the ideal business meeting and how to book trip accommodations. You’ll have improved your communication and planning skills. Everything you need to manage a productive office is right here.
What participants will achieve;
- Develop their professional and office management style
- Increase productivity and support the organization’s wider goals
- Refine their influencing and negotiation skills
- Increase job satisfaction and sell themselves and the organization, its strengths and potential
- Improve effectiveness as a member of the organization’s top core success team
- Understanding the roles of PA/Secretary; personal attributes and skills, work relationships, adapting to change.
- The office environment: layout, design, environmental factors, furniture and furnishings, equipment and machinery, their functions; health, safety, security, and environment concerns.
- Writing Business Letters for official communication.
- Communications including internal memos, emails, reports, and other business documents.
- Managing filing systems, data, and organizational information.
- Proper use and control of office machines & Equipment.
- Conferences, managing events, logistics, travel.
- Effective communication: oral, visual, written, electronic.
- Principles of bookkeeping, the ledger, sales documents, petty cash, banking, invoices, and receipts, checking and passing bills for payment, issuing cheques, records.
- Wages and remuneration.
- Advertising for and recruiting office personnel: job analysis, job descriptions, interviewing, selection tests, induction, training, supervising, controlling, counseling.
- The functions and principles of management; technical and managerial aspects.
- Setting good examples, attitudes. Preparing for promotion.
- Computer applications – data, databases, hardware, software, data security.
- Managing Incoming mail: sorting, opening, distributing
- Dictation, checking typed and editing word-processed work.
- Outgoing communications, dispatching mail, available options like postage, posting options, and machinery.
- Organizing the Reception, handling visitors, managing appointments, deliveries, arranging meetings, and representing the organization.
- Organizing and Conducting Successful Meetings: preparations, notices, agendas, taking minutes, preparing minutes.
- Making travel arrangements and managing the appointments diary.
Join the program and master techniques for effective goal setting, prioritizing, planning, decision making, relationship building, and listening. Learn how to communicate confidently and assertively—and develop and use power and authority.
You’ll return to work better able to support your organization’s/boss’s goals, adapt to various communication styles to successfully influence and work with your boss and others, establish trust, credibility, and authority to strengthen your relationship with your boss.
This course looks at the role of the modern administrator and secretary and provides insight on how to carry out duties related to office administration and management. You will be able to align your performance to your organization’s vision and objectives.
Who Should Join the Program?
The course is suitable for administrative professionals in all industries who lend secretarial support or manage an office environment or work as a personal assistant within the organization, including:
- Office Managers
- Executive PAs
- Senior Office Administrators
- Management Secretaries
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Senior Secretaries
- Department coordinators
- Personal Assistants
- Office Administrators
- Project Managers and Secretaries
- Protocol officers Students
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in administrative management
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill
What is Exceptional About this Training?
One of the exceptional benefits of choosing to study office administration is that it encompasses skills used for an extensive range of businesses. This means that you could apply to work at many different kinds of companies after getting comprehensive knowledge.
Whether you want your year to include an exciting new challenge or a career that offers a healthy work-life balance, training in office administration can help you reach your goal. Ultimately, office administration is a role that involves regular interaction with all levels of a business.
It might even include building relationships and productive connections with suppliers and other organizations your company might be in contact with. The overarching nature of this role makes it an ideal career path for those seeking to work in a person-focused and varied role that will offer a rewarding challenge.
Learn how to providing various kinds of administrative assistance in key workplace tasks like telephone best practices, schedules for successful meetings, managing and distributing information within an office, taking memos and maintaining files, sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.
Through this training, you will learn what it takes to become an Administrative Professional. Gain the skills to perform better in the roles of an Administrative Professional.
To be a successful Administrative Professional, there are requisite skills you need to handle a wide variety of workplace tasks and scenarios. This training will provide a variety of skills necessary for this field.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn some tips and best practices to help you advance through your career as an administrative professional.
You’ll need to develop proficiency in many different areas to make everything run smoothly for both your executive and your company.
Once you have completed the Administrative Management course, you will better answer the following questions.
- How can I deal with demanding customers?
- What are the best client communication strategies?
- How do I check for specific errors?
- What are the critical challenges of an office administrator?
- What business telephone skills do I need
- How do I organize a successful meeting?
- What are business etiquette and corporate culture?
- What types of business etiquette must I possess?
Why Chose Houston Executive Consulting?
Our tremendous experience in creating exceptional training programs by expert certified trainers, and experienced professionals. You will also gain the industry-recognized certification to help you journey to that dream job or business. Become confident in your Office and Administrative Management knowledge and use them to develop your profile in the marketplace.
Please Join Us Today And Start Learning Office And Administrative Management!