Get Ready to deliver great service to your customers!
Empower your employees with professional customer care skills to deliver excellent service to your customers.
This popular training package is delivered on-site at your workplace. With our Customer Care Training, you will learn how to design business and marketing activities to engage your customers through relationships instead of one-off transactional sales.
Happy customers come from excellent service. In today’s fast-paced world, it’s never been more crucial for businesses to generate customer loyalty, improve brand value, boost client satisfaction to ensure your customers keep returning.
Prepare your team with a deeper understanding of how to deliver exceptional service. They will also learn best practice communication skills to help you interact and communicate with all customer types.
- Deliver great service to your customers.
- Build great rapport & develop better client relationships.
- Gain professional customer service skills.
- Successfully deal with difficult behavior & all customer types.
- Gain a fresh approach to succeed in customer service for your business.
- Deliver a superior experience to increase repeat business.
The Customer Care Training Objectives include the following but are not limited to: enabling the staff to define Good Customer Service, Gaining Confidence, delivering amazing a Positive Experience, gaining Listening and Responding Skills, building Customer Loyalty, dealing with Difficult, Rude, or Indifferent Customers, Using Empathy to Manage Complaints and Caring for Yourself at work.
Understanding customer needs is one way to survive in an ever-changing market. That is why business leaders must assess and respond to consumer needs and wants. Customer-Centric Marketing is a means of creating value for consumers and engendering loyalty and enthusiasm for your product or service.
Whether you manage a startup or running an established business, identifying and targeting your consumers is the single most important decision you can make.
In this training on customer care best practices, you will learn how to assess the value you provide to the consumer as well as the value the customer offers your business.
For you to manage a successful business, you need to understand who your customers are and more importantly, how you are going to treat them for a sustainable relationship.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Understanding your customers from the perspective of the marketing mix
- Understanding customers through market segmentation targeting and positioning
- marketing strategy to win customers that will stay
- understanding consumer behavior
Customer Care and Competitors
With this training course, find out how understanding and targeting your market can help your business stand out from the crowd. One way we learn about doing this is through Customer Profiling to understand how to find and retain the most valuable customers.
Be different from the rest with this course that will help you and your team to understand how you can use primary and secondary research, to identify the right customer and design engagement strategies to attract and retain them.
What you’ll learn
- How segmentation, targeting, and positioning methods can be used to acquire customers
- How to use the marketing mix; product, price, promotion, and place
- Consumer behavior and how you can leverage market data to grow your business
- How to use marketing strategies to position your company for maximum value creation
- How to Assess the importance of understanding customers and competitors when starting a business
- The difference between a market & an industry help define the market and the product or service to offer to that market.
- How to Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: Which markets should Ashleigh target for her product
- How to Discuss the size, scale, and characteristics of your market.
- Summarize your key competitors or those of another business by performing a competitor analysis.
Operations Managers, Account Representatives, Customer Service Staff, Help Desk and Technical Support, Relationship Managers, From Office Professionals, Public Service or Government Officers, Customer Service Representatives, Bank Tellers, Receptionists, Technical Support Representatives, Field Service Technicians, Sales Engineers, Shopkeepers, Waiters, All Managers & Directors, Trainers, C-Level Executives, HR or Any Employee Who Interacts with A Customer.