Our Leadership Training Programmes are Useful professionals and managers seeking new leadership responsibilities, those transitioning between leadership roles or organizations, as well as current leaders of organizations.
Our facilitators and industry experts will unveil the critical concepts to help you better understand, operate, and thrive in leadership roles in your organization.
Through practical approaches, participants are empowered to apply lessons in a realistic simulation based on real-world leadership experiences by Articulating their Leadership vision, Practical Decision making, Strategy development, and People-Centered Change Management.
Through a series of adult learning methodologies, you will have presentations, discussions, engaging videos, interviews, case studies, written reflections, peer feedback, and other self-insight activities. This way the learners develop their capacity for implementing meaningful organizational change.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Begin the ongoing process of personal development planning
- Describe the concepts of management and leadership
- Assess, Produce & plan the resources required for personal professional development
- Identify, implement and evaluate a personal development plan
- Develop a business plan which meets stakeholder needs, including resources required
- Identify what is involved in recruiting and building an effective team including team welfare
- Discuss approaches to managing poor performance and supporting performance improvement
- Deliver business results and meet shorter-term expectations in a way that supports the organization’s overarching mission, vision, and strategy
- Understand and evaluate different management and learning styles
- Identify the need for and the importance of data as evidence in good decision making
Management & Leadership: Planning Your Personal Development
- Understanding Personal development and the organization
- Getting to know you- Self Awareness & Self Confidence
- Learning styles & Self-Assessment (Supporting the team to do the same)
- The Personal Development Planning (PDP) Exercise, Templates & Learning Logs
Time Management & Prioritization for a Leader
- The Concept of Time Slot Planning
- A Leader & His Relationship with Time
- Understanding & Dealing with Procrastination
- Effective Prioritization Techniques
- Pass It Forward – The Role of Delegation
Management & Leadership: Leading a Team
- Planning your business case for change
- Building Your Team (Taking Part in Recruitment, Selection & Resourcing Talent)
- Managing Your Team (Induction, Socialization, Engaging and Motivating Your Team)
- Professional transition management from a lower level to a higher supervisory level
- Being a Team Coach & Giving Career Support for the Team
Understanding the Leader’s role in Staff Welfare, Well-Being & Engagement
- Staff welfare and well-being
- Organizational culture and wellbeing
- Initiatives & Welfare policy of your organization
- Creating a healthy organization
- Employee Engagement
Creating & Leading High Performing Teams
- Core elements, principles, and benefits of an effective performance management framework
- Performance management cycle and purpose of the annual performance review
- Organizations’ performance appraisal process
- Quiz, case study quiz, presentation, and group discussion
Effective Conflict Management: Disciplinary Procedures & Grievance Handling
- Common Causes of Conflict & Grievance at Workplace
- Effects of Conflict & Grievance on Performance
- Discipline: Keys to Handling Disciplinary Issues in the Workplace
- Grievance: Keys to Handling Grievances in the Workplace
- Conflict Resolution: The Recommended Code of Practice & Special Cases
- Get better at the process of making choices by identifying a decision, gathering information, and assessing alternative resolutions. We train your team on how to use a step-by-step decision-making process that can help you make more deliberate, thoughtful decisions by organizing relevant information and defining alternatives.
- With this process, managers can manage the cognitive process resulting in the selection of a belief or a course of action among several possible alternative options. Your team requires to make decisions and solve problems in their business and personal lives.
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
USD 325 per participant to cover facilitation, certificate, hotel facilities, handouts, lunch, AM & PM teas, and follow-up for each participant. For 5 nominees, a 15% Discount will be given.
Being an effective and strong leader is essential for today’s business environment. Good leaders are highly sought and have excellent career growth opportunities.
Our leadership skills training in Uganda cover a wide range of leadership themes including team building, critical thinking, motivation, achieving results, executive leadership, and others.
We can also tailor the training to specific needs: executive leadership for managers, team dynamics, or creating highly effective people. The training covers a wide range of topics and professionals from every industry. When your company seeks effective strong leaders, people that can take your business to the next level we are ready to support you.
Request for a Quotation through a call or email to; email@example.com