Learn how to organize the flow of our presentations clearly, write them memorably, and deliver them as confidently as possible.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to significantly reduce the fear associated with public speaking, use rehearsal techniques to develop a strong and vibrant speaking voice.
Improve your presentation skills and add personality into your presentation style on this. Get better with presentation skills and learn how to engage with your audience
Presenting to an audience, either online or in-person, can be a daunting prospect, and requires specific skills to be successful. It doesn’t matter what your level of experience is, this course will help build your confidence and give you the tools you need to improve your presenting style.
Participants will gain the skills to perform speeches with dynamic movement and credible gestures. The methodology planned will enable participants to practice briefings, elevator pitches, unique sales propositions, interviews, and even as a structure for lengthy presentations.
We would like you to get high-performance speaking skills including how to create and deliver memorable and inspiring talks, use your voice so that people want to listen to it over and over again, reduce and manage performance anxiety, deliver and conduct successful interviews and well as prepare for high-stakes presentations.
Who is the course for?
This course is best suited to people from a whole range of workplaces and sectors who present or speak as part of their jobs.
It will also be relevant to anyone who needs to present digitally now and is unsure where to start, as well as those who have experience of presenting but feel that they could improve.
What topics will you cover?
Prepare your presentation
- Reveal your inner orator
- How to identify your presenting strengths and weaknesses
- How to add personality and life into your presenting style
- Define the objective of your speech
- Discover the art of storytelling
- Structure your content like a pro
- Quiz: Preparing
Train yourself in real conditions
- Master your body language
- Eliminate verbal tics
- How to engage with your audience whoever that may be from formal meetings to full-blown theatre shows
- How to sharpen your presenting skills, specifically when it comes to improvisation, storytelling, and weaving a narrative through your presentations.
- Activities that will allow you to put the theory you have learned into practice.
Master Your Presentation On D-Day
- Speak at a conference
- Present a lesson to a class
- Deliver a presentation to the camera
- Make an in-house presentation
- How to attend a job interview successfully
- What to do when things go wrong.
- Get some practice: deliver a presentation to a camera
What will you achieve?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the objective of your speech;
- Implement storytelling techniques to build your content;
- Organize and memorize your content using mind mapping;
- Optimize your body language and speech to deliver an impactful message;
- Adapt your presentation to suit the context.
- Reflect on your own presenting style identifying aspects where you feel you excel as well as where you need to improve.
- Explain information clearly and effectively to your audience without needing to rely on jargon or them having pre-existing subject knowledge.
- Apply what you have learned in theory and put it into practice.
- Share and discuss your thoughts and fears about presenting with other learners in a similar position to see what their concerns are about presenting too.
- Learn how to interact effectively with your audience covering everything from tackling difficult and controversial questions to dealing with challenging behavior.
- Identify networks and sources you can tap into to keep your skills sharp.
Build presentation skills based on your strengths and weaknesses
You’ll reflect on your own presentation style, identifying aspects where you feel you excel as well as areas where you need to improve.
You’ll learn how to add personality and life into your presentation style, and you’ll also decipher how to explain information clearly and effectively to your audience without needing to rely on jargon or them having pre-existing subject knowledge.
Understand how to sharpen and improve your public speaking
Whether you’re presenting to a formal meeting or speaking to 1000 people from a stage, you’ll find out how to sharpen your presenting skills and pitch to whomever your audience may be, specifically through improvisation and storytelling.
You’ll also learn what to do when things go wrong and will learn how to tackle difficult and controversial questions as well as how to manage challenging audience behavior.
Finally, you’ll apply what you have learned in theory and put it into practice, and will share and discuss your thoughts and fears with other learners.
In this presentation and Public Speaking Training, we will study the principles of public speaking. We shall also critically examine our own and others’ speeches through interactive practice, knowledge sharing, and practice.
With Effective Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Workshops in Kampala, Uganda, we help you to overcome your fear for Public Speaking and transform anxiety into enthusiasm.
Radiate confidence, poise & success in every situation. We teach you how to command the audience with a solid first impression by actively engaging and involving the audience at school, the workplace, and even in your personal life.
Learn from experts who can provide a supportive space where members can share experiences and techniques to help everyone grow and develop as presenters.
You’ll also learn from a range of experts within the presentation field, and will be able to tap into a vast and experienced network of presenters.
With Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Training in Uganda. Houston Executive Consulting Teaches You the Art of Public Speaking and Prepare Impromptu Speeches, Informative Speech, and Delivering Persuasive Speeches.
Get Better with Speaking Face to Face to A Live Audience or Any Form of Speaking to A Camera for Pre-Recorded Speech. We Train with Best Tips for Public Speaking.
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
USD 267 or UGX 990,000 Per Participant to Cover Training Facilitation, Certificate, Hotel Facilities, Handouts, Lunch, AM & PM Teas & Water. We Also Have to Follow Up for Each Participant Up to 14 Days After the Training.
For details send an email to; email@example.com | Tel: +256700801771
BECOME A BETTER PRESENTER: IMPROVE YOUR PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS