Effective Communication is one of the most important Business Fundamentals. We train staff to Gain a practical grounding in communication to boost personal effectiveness, save time and reduce workplace stress levels.
Our facilitators ensure that you learn to apply the basics of effective written and oral communication in a business situation. Whether an employer or worker in any business setting, you will need the best of communication using written letters, summaries, and emails.
Clear communication skills are essential for impactful oral presentations in front of an audience. Even everyday practices like organizing and conducting successful meetings and managing interpersonal communication are key to achieving long and short-term business goals.
This practical training course offers you critical knowledge about the complexities of modern communication in organizations. Participants will have the opportunity to develop and practice their verbal, non-verbal, written, and digital communication techniques in a range of simulated workplace situations as well as through liaison with organizations.
The Business Communications Training program will sharpen your presentation, writing skills and, and interpersonal communication skills that are all important for you to succeed in the business world. Through expert facilitators, you will learn quite a range of successful practices and guidelines that have been derived from both experience and data collection (research).
We shall also explore what you can employ to hone your communication style, improving clarity, conciseness, and impact. By the end of the training program, you will be able to think strategically and with emotional intelligence about all forms of communication & communicate with diverse audiences in a business setting.
This is one of those unique training programs that will help you unlock the secrets to business success by understanding workplace communication culture. We shall also explore how to use language and nonverbal communication to convey shared meanings in face-to-face and diverse professional relationships.
You will be introduced to the fundamental techniques to effectively and succinctly articulate your business ideas to a diverse range of audiences to ensure they understand even the most complex messages.
Upon successful completion of this training program, participants (learners) will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand how to communicate with diverse audiences
- Create a variety of effective and written supporting business documents to better communicate
- Critically evaluate your role in workplace interactions
- Build sound and logical arguments using the best evidence available
- Communicate effectively in a business setting
- Employ strategies for active listening
- Ask questions that move conversations forward
- 1) To acquaint the participants with the fundamentals of communication and help them to transform their communication abilities
- To help the participants to acquire some of the necessary skills to handle the day-to-day managerial responsibilities
- To build the participants ‘confidence and to enhance competitiveness by projecting a positive image of themselves and their future
- To facilitate discussion of all relevant communicational theories so that participants can apply this knowledge to a myriad of different communicational tasks and genres.
What topics will you cover?
- Communicating at work: learn how to apply your communication style in a working environment.
- Making effective phone calls and writing emails
- Online communication in a professional context
- Delivering effective presentations
- Managing challenging conversations: learn how to engage in challenging conversations in the workplace with positive outcomes.
- Demonstrating your communication skills
- Writing professional reports and proposals
- Conducting productive meetings
- The future trends in professional communications
- Preparing for Communication
- Towards Effective Communication Cycle
- Typical Business Communication Areas
- Understanding Media Tools
- Making communication successful in Meetings
- Interactive Communicating in Interviews
- Communicating through events
- Communication through Print Media
- Using Voice Communication
In many workplaces, people often struggle to communicate effectively—particularly with others who are different from in some way. This training is a sure remedy that will show you how the most effective communication utilizes the inclusive leadership mindset of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility.
Through well-researched content and real-world examples, you will discover the strategies to enhance your communication skills and approach. The topics will include understanding dialogue processes, communication myths, testing assumptions, listening skills, expressing yourself authentically, and communicating across differences.
We shall include short quizzes, compelling case studies, and engaging videos, to enable you to get the best knowledge in each section as you share knowledge and experience with other participants.
What do our satisfied clients say?
“Communication & Interpersonal Skills training has been the most energizing training for me YTD. The training objective has been achieved. We had time for Q & A and group discussions inter alia. The two-day training has imparted essential knowledge & skills which i will share in my organization. I have no reservations in recommending Houston Executive Consulting & Its Communication Guru, Robert Mwesige To Other Organizations ~ Mr. Bernard Ngabe, HR Manager Bidco Uganda Ltd: https://g.co/kgs/rxfDoY