Houston Executive Consulting offers Industry-Leading CV Writing Services in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, South Sudan, Burundi, Rwanda, and Burundi
We have only Exceptional CV Writers Who Have Been Educated at The Best UK, US, Ugandan, And Other Top-Tier East African Universities with Solid Industry Experience.
Our Writers Are Expert Panel Interviewers Who Ask Just the Right Questions. This Means That They Can Prepare Compelling Achievement-Driven Documents That Help You Stand Out from Similar Applicants.
How Does Our Professional CV Writing Service Work?
Your brand new, professionally-written CV is only a few short steps as elaborated below:
Choose your CV or package deal and place your order. You’ll be given the option to upload your existing CV. You can also add accessories such as a cover letter or LinkedIn profile.
With our resume writing service, we have three plans. Under the Basic Plan, you’ll get a customized resume for $129. If you want a cover letter written added for you, the best option is our Deluxe plan for $169. We also have a Premier plan which includes a resume, cover letter, and a LinkedIn profile makeover for only $349. We shall rewrite it free of charge if you are not happy with your resume after 30 days.
You’ll be assigned your professional CV writer. If you’ve ordered a specialist CV, we’ll choose a writer with significant content design knowledge and experience throughout your industry.
Your writer will start drafting you a new CV. If you don’t have an existing CV, your writer will contact you right away to collect the information they might need.
Your writer will complete your order within the agreed timeframe. We shall send it to you in Microsoft Word and PDF format. Your CV writer will edit your CV until you’re 100% happy with the final product.
With our Resume writing services we help job-seekers to improve the quality of their resumes, and Curriculum Vitae (CV)so they stand out from other candidates for a job application.
Our process is designed to provide clients with effective resumes with quick turnaround times and good customer service.
Let’s Get Started!
You can start by choosing a plan. From there, we require you to share information about what you do and where you are in your career and find the best writer for your situation.
We shall establish contact via phone and email and take some time to review your goals and accomplishments and ask questions about your career.
The final stage will be to receive your resume from us. We shall agree on the number of edits we have to do if you have any questions or concerns about the finished product.
We guarantee that, if you’re unhappy with your resume, you have the option of requesting further edits before 30 days.
What is a Professional CV?
In English, a curriculum vitae, Latin for “course of life”, often shortened to CV or vita, is a short written summary of a person’s career, qualifications, and education.
A curriculum vitae (CV) will typically provide a summary of your experience, academic background, and teaching experience, degrees, research, awards, publications, presentations you have made, and other achievements. It also provides details about your skills and credentials.
What you need to prepare for us to Include in your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The following are examples of information that can be included in your curriculum vitae. The elements we shall include will depend on what you want to use your CV for. You have to make sure you provide the most relevant information to support your candidacy in the CV we write for you.
- Personal details and contact information. For most of the CVs we write, we shall require contact information and personal data.
- Education and qualifications. Be sure to provide the names of institutions and dates attended in reverse order. For Example, Ph.D., Masters, Undergraduate.
- Work experience, or employment history. The most widely accepted style of employment record is the chronological curriculum vitae. We shall present your career history in reverse date order starting with the most recent appointment. More emphasis or information will be placed on your most recent jobs or projects.
- Skills. We shall include skills that you have like computer skills, foreign language skills, and any other recent training that is relevant to the role you intend to apply for.
- Training / Graduate Industrial Placements / Study Abroad
- Dissertations, Theses, and research Papers
- Teaching experience if any
- Publications both in print or online articles or blog posts
- Presentations, lectures, and exhibitions
- Grants, scholarship opportunities, fellowships, and assistantships
- Awards and honors you have achieved in your career
- Professional licenses, certifications, and memberships to professional bodies like CIPD, CMI, etc.
Do you want a compelling CV? Our CV writing service is the right way to go whether in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Rwanda, or Burundi.