Robert Mwesige | Best HR & Business Management Consulting CV in Uganda.
Robert Mwesige is a Certified Trainer of the International Labour Organization (ILO), and a Certified Financial Literacy Trainer of the Bank of Uganda (BOU). Robert is also a Certified Digital Marketing Expert by Google, the HubSpot Academy & Accenture.
Robert Received an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at Quantic School of Business Technology in Washington DC USA. He Graduated with an MBA – Marketing at the 14th Convocation of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune in August, 2023. He also holds a First Class Honors Degree in International Development Studies From KYU, Kampala.
Robert is an Intelligent, Imaginative, Successful, and Up-to-date Professional HR & Business Management Consultant in Uganda. He Has Previously Participated in High-Level Consulting Assignments Including Research, Strategy Development, Executive Coaching, and Corporate Training.
He is the Senior Manager of HR and Business Services at Houston Executive Consulting. He does Copy Writing under our Knowledge and Insight section in The Field of Human Resources, Finance Education, and Business Management. He is the Content Designer (Web Editor), and SEO Consultant at Geotech ICT Consulting – Uganda.
He Spends His Free Time Enjoying Live Band Music with Ugandan Afro Beat Songs, Gospel, South African Oldies, Congolese Soukous & Ballroom Rumba.
Consultant in Digital Marketing and Communication
He is deemed knowledgeable and skilled in applying digital marketing practices with an inbound mindset. He has been tested on the content and best practices and have an understanding of creating search engine-friendly content.
He knows how to optimize a website, create a social media strategy, and use video to engage a target audience. This ultimately amplifies messaging with advertising and measuring the results of digital marketing efforts.
He is the lead facilitator for Digital Marketing Training. This course empowers participants with the skills like developing human-centered content that appeals to both users and search engines like Google.
Consultant in HR & Business Management, and Organizational Development
He is trained in the various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labor law and employment standards, interviewing, and administration of employee benefits. He deals with all aspects of recruitment (also known as talent acquisition) and employee offboarding.
His knowledge is founded on modern business studies including Markets, Economies, Operations Management, Leading Organizations, Strategy, Finance, Marketing, and Pricing. He is also Passionate About Start-Up Entrepreneurship.
He understands a strategic and coherent approach to the effective and efficient management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. Robert is proficient in the following key areas;
- Training to improve one’s capability, capacity, productivity, and performance.
- designs programs to help maintain professional credentials and advisory on relevant further studies like academic degrees.
- Designing approaches to professional development, including consultation, coaching, communities of practice, lesson study, mentoring, reflective supervision, and technical assistance.
- Ability to attract, retain and create a conducive working environment for the effective utilization of employees. His principal role as an HR consultant is to help a business develop a productive and efficient HR department, through the maximization of its HR endeavors.
- A wealth of transferable skills to support organizations with the most current learning & development solutions for their employees. He also specializes in Recruitment, Selection & Resourcing of Talent to give clients exceptional staff.
- Planning, Digital Strategy and Internet Marketing, Business Strategy, and Leadership Coaching.
Work Experience and Professional Advancement
Houston Executive Consulting Limited – Senior Manager HR and Business Services, January 2023 – to date (full-time)
- Won a contract for training with YALELO Uganda for UGX 13,800,000 ($3667) in February 2023.
- Won a contract for the midterm of the strategic plan for the National Drug Authority for UGX 147,000,000 ($39,071) in March 2023.
- Won a Training Contract with the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) in February 2023 worth UGX 78,540,000 ($20875).
- Won the Best Evaluated Bidder from the Bank of Uganda at UGX 13,800,000 ($3667) in April 2023.
- Won a contract in May 2023 to train staff of Deposit Protection Fund on occupational health & safety, a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work.
- Improved Website Performance with a score of 84 against key metrics like performance, mobile readiness, SEO, and security.
Houston Executive Consulting Limited – Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist & Chief Talent Officer, April 2018 – January 2023
Learning and development (L&D) is a function within an organization that is responsible for empowering employees’ growth and developing their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to drive better business performance.
As the Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist & Chief Talent Officer, he worked with clients to develop bespoke training programs that can help their employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- Organized, and coordinated more than 10 in-house tailor-made training programs including Busoga Forest Company, Movit Limited, AFARD, Liquid Intelligent Technologies, Charms Uganda Limited & Kikuubo Online.
- Designed a strategic plan for Suubi Community Projects Uganda for the period 2019 to 2024 focused on addressing the water challenges in poor, rural communities of Uganda by providing safe and clean water sources.
- Provided Career Guidance, Executive Coaching, and CV design services to 5 clients including Mr. Boniface Lakony, Ms. Agoe Modesta, Mr. Harold Adiyo Oulanya, Mr. Okiror Philip, and Ms. Jesca Bateraine.
- Obtained an award of business for the Company worth UGX 24,800,000 ($6591) from the National Drug Authority (NDA) for the provision of consultancy services to facilitate a team-building retreat at the Golf View Hotel in Entebbe in 2022.
- Successfully implemented a commercial training project worth UGX 26,980,000 for leadership skills training with Movit Products Limited for the period ending June 2021.
- Implemented financial literacy training with AFCAD in 2022. This gave me the required cumulative numbers of more than 100 trainees for a Certification by the Bank of Uganda.
- Negotiated and signed International Contracts for HR Outsourcing, Payroll Management, and employer of record. Some clients include CC MANAGEMENT PTE LTD Singapore, MYND (Singapore), and Springday Healthcare UK.
- Obtained and maintained the necessary licensing and compliance certifications for the company from URA, NSSF, PAU, Posta Uganda, PPDA, and KCCA.
- Hired and facilitated up to 25 consultants and oversaw training and L&D Specialists from various corporate organizations for 2 years.
Clear Focus Management Consult Limited, Uganda – Training & Organizational Development, Dec 2016 – March 2018 (full-time)
- Facilitated management training on leadership skills for the Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) at Eureka Place Hotel in 2018
- In 2017 and 2018, I organized & conducted more than 30 Successful Workshops with some of East Africa’s Biggest companies and Government Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs).
- Did content design for more than 30 web pages and achieved a domain authority of 18 for a new website.
- Won a contract for a salary survey for the Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) and delivered the assignment in August 2019.
- Created and managed industry content on seven (7) social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn & Tumblr.
Federation of Uganda Employers (FUE) – Head of Marketing, Communication, and Membership Development March 2016 to December 2016 (Head Office)
By 29 years, Robert was already on a Management team of FUE. This national organization advocates for Employers on policy issues and represents Employers’ interests on different National, Regional, and International bodies that have a bearing on Labour, Employment, Business, and Social issues.
- Recruited up to 5 platinum members for a FUE which is a platform for the articulation of key concerns of the employers in Uganda in the areas of socio-economic development.
- Lead the team to organize a successful Employer of the Year award (EYA) by selling more than 15 corporate tables and more than 100 tickets at the Kampala, Serena Hotel
- Lead the team to organize a successful annual women’s leadership conference by selling more than 17 corporate tables and more than 150 tickets at the Kampala, Serena Hotel
- Organized more than 15 successful Training Programs in management, HR Courses, Employment Relations & Legal, Health and Safety.
- Increase membership and 90% retention of already existing members annually.
- Collaborated with Marketing, Business Development Services, Finance, Policy, Research, and Legal departments in the review of the FUE strategy in 2016.
- Supported, Monitored, and Trained Marketing Officers and Regional Coordinators in attaining set targets and performance for the 4 regional offices.
- Established a communication profile for internal and external customer satisfaction
Skills and Competencies in Management Consulting
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Leading, managing, and influencing other members of the team and employees across the business
- Formulating business plans
- Communicating with employees and clients at all levels. Understanding the specific needs of those in question and implementing solutions where applicable
- Relationship building with employees and clients
- Working with HR systems and IT programs, i.e., payroll work, Microsoft Excel for HR & Payroll Management
- Board Leadership & Corporate Governance
Certificates Earned for Training, Legitimacy, and Competence
- Digital Marketing Certified: HubSpot Academy, June 2023
- Introduction to Digital Journalism: Reuters, March 2023
- Academic Research Methodology for Master’s Students by Coventry University: Issued on 10th October 2022
- Digital Skills: Digital Marketing by Accenture: Issued Issued on 26th October 2022
- Leading and Managing People-Centred Change by Durham University: Issued on 4th January 2022
- Bank of Uganda Certified Financial Literacy Trainer: TOT for the BOU Core Messages Dec 2018, and Certified Trainer July 2022
- Introduction to Business Management by King’s College London: Issued on 10th March 2021
- Collaborative Working in a Remote Team by the University of Leeds and Institute of Coding: Issued on 16th December 2020
- Introduction to International Human Resources Management from Coventry University: Issued on 7th December 2020
- Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts: A guide to contract law for non-lawyers from the College of Law – Issued on 17th September 2020
- Strategic planning for professional service firms in the time of COVID-19 from College of Law (Australia): Issued on 10th August 2020
- OpenClassrooms – Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills: 7th July 2021
- Fundamentals of Grant Writing: Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) February 2021
- OpenClassrooms – Drive Traffic to Your Website with Search Engine Optimization (SEO): January 2021
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work by the University of Leeds and Institute of Coding: Issued on 17th May 2020
- Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design from Deakin University: Issued on 31st July 2020
- Verified certification on How to Learn Online issued by edX on June 25, 2020
- Google Certified Digital Expert: Digital Skills for Africa Course August 2018
- Certified ILO Trainer: Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) Dec 2016-ITC-ILO
- Build your Business (BYB) – a Training on building sustainable businesses organized by Microsoft and the International Youth Foundation in September 2013, Kampala. Skills attained include business proposal writing skills and facilitation skills.
If you are looking for a business expert to serve as a professional advisor, Robert is here to help companies achieve their goals or streamline operations, marketing, organizational development, HR, operations, and strategy.
Email Address: email@example.com
Geotech ICT Consulting: https://geotechug.com/seo-consultant-in-uganda-robert-mwesige-certified-google-digital-marketer/