We Offer an Affordable & Reliable Recruiting Service with Key Personnel who have Specific Experience Using the Right Recruitment Methodology to Get You the Right People.
Houston Executive Consulting offers cost-effective, high-quality recruiting services as an alternative to using a traditional search firm.
Always ready for your recruiting needs as if we were your own, in-house human resource department. We work with companies across a wide range of industries. Our lead recruitment experts have successfully filled positions that range from entry-level to senior executives.
It is important to remember that a bad recruitment experience can reflect poorly on the organization as well as the candidate.
Our recruitment managers, together with the HR Specialists, always seek to offer the best experience for our candidates.
We are here to support thousands of Employers, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers improve their recruitment capabilities through real-world, practical, custom-built service.
Houston Executive Consulting offers all-inclusive or a la carte help with the entire recruitment process, working either on a retained search or hourly fee basis to perform the following recruitment tasks:
- We Assess the Need – Our team ensures that the position is carefully evaluated to determine the exact nature of the position to be filled.
- We Help in Drafting a Job Description – We make a list of the major and collateral job responsibilities, reporting structure, and skills.
- We Determine the Recruiting Media – this can either be a local and major newspaper, or other professional organization publications, job banks, Internet-based recruiting, our job site, etc.
- Draft Job Advert – A well-crafted ad that includes accurate information can make all the difference in how many qualified candidates you attract.
- Using Standard Employment Application – Even for candidates who submit resumes, a well-written job application can serve several important legal & information-gathering purposes.
- Check References – We conduct an objective evaluation of an applicant’s past job performance based on information collected from key individuals like supervisors, peers, subordinates who have known and worked with the candidate. This gives us the candidate’s background, experiences, and skills.
- Telephone Interviews – We apply all the basics of a face-to-face interview along with some specific tips and tricks that will help us to weed out undesirable applicants.
- Conducting in Person Interviews – We use structured interviewing to ensure that all the candidates applying for the same job are assessed using the same standard questions or methods.
- Using Written Job Offers – We help you to formalize the job offer with a written letter detailing the terms and conditions of employment, reporting date, induction program, etc.
OUR RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES
Employee referral schemes
Sometimes we activate an employee referral scheme. These schemes usually offer an incentive to existing employees to participate in the recruitment of networks, friends, or contacts.
We Have A Growing Employer Brand
It is an employer brand that sets us apart from other recruiters and shows candidates why they should make that choice to apply or bank their CV with Houston Executive Consulting.
We Create Job Posts That Reflect Your Company
Many applicants are attracted by the job post. Your job post is the first impression the candidate will have of you. We ensure that it appears organized and professional while still embracing your image and brand. This will help our process to acquire more applicants and attract people who will fit in with your company culture.
External Collaboration & Partnership
We also attract candidates from other commercial job boards, recruitment agencies, and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn. These will however vary by sector and seniority.
Other common ways to attract applications include links with local universities, or working with the local job Centre, and using local networks. Using multiple and non-traditional outreach methods has helped us widens the talent pool.
In the modern era of online technology, candidates expect to search and apply for jobs online. This is why we pay attention to our corporate website and online employer brand. It is on this website; we provide information and resources to potential candidates before they can apply.
Using Social Media
There are billions of people on Social Media. Social Recruiting is becoming increasingly popular as we begin targeting millennials. Social recruiting is simply using social media to find talent, advertise jobs, and communicate with potential candidates. We mostly use popular platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook.
KEYS TO SMART RECRUITING AT HOUSTON EXECUTIVE CONSULTING:
- Conduct Job Analysis & Develop hiring profile;
- Draft Job Descriptions for each position;
- Identify target recruiting sources;
- Draft and place ads in the media & online resources;
- Collect and screen applications;
- Conduct interviews;
- Check the credibility of references;
- Coordinate background checks, personality, and skills tests Etc.
- Advice on final candidate selection;
- Draft offer letters;
- Prepare HR documentation for the new hire;
Contact Houston Executive Consulting today for your recruiting needs. We are more than just a staffing firm. One of the Registered Recruitment Companies in Uganda. We align talent with opportunity. Looking for exceptional staff? Let’s talk!
We carry the responsibility to attract candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. We screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
In general, Houston Executive Consulting is responsible for advising clients on the most suitable recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods for your organization. Often, we are responsible for the process of finding, attracting, and hiring talent for their clients.