As part of our commitment to secure a bright future for our Employees. We have registered and become a Member of the National Social Security Fund (NSSF).
The registration process was completed on Wednesday, May 8, 2019, at 5:16 PM with Registration number NS124762VOL. Mr. Robert Mwesige who is our Leaning & Development Specialist and Chief Talent Officer was responsible for the accomplishment of our registration process.
The National Social Security Fund is a quasi-government agency responsible for the collection, safekeeping, investment, and distribution of retirement funds from employees of the private sector in Uganda who are not covered by the Government Retirement Scheme.
NSSF Uganda has been mandated by Government through the National Social Security Fund Act, Cap 222 (Laws of Uganda) to provide social security services to employees in Uganda.
The Fund is a contributory scheme and is funded by contributions made by employees (5%) and employers add (10%) of the employee’s gross monthly wage. The Fund is currently regulated by the Uganda Retirement Benefits Regulatory Authority (URBRA). The Minister of Finance, Planning, and Economic Development is responsible for policy oversight.
As providers of Financial Literacy Consultancy and Training in Uganda, we encourage other companies & employers to embrace the idea of registering with NSSF. Staff who are sure of their future will be more committed to work with your organization.
The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is one of the friendliest service organizations which exists for the public good in Uganda. their core work is to offer social protection to Ugandan employees.
When you register your company, you are providing social security protection to your workers. The organization registers members, receives their contributions from them, manages funds of the scheme, process and eventually pay out benefits to eligible members or dependents.
NSSF also has a Mobile Application that allows you to access your E-Statement and monitor your transactions at NSSF. The app is simple to use and provides you a convenient, easy and safe way to contact NSSF anytime and anywhere.
NSSF GO Mobile App Allows you to:
– Fast and Easy Login with only Phone or email
– View your NSSF E-Statement
– Enrol for Voluntary Saving for existing members
– Make mobile money payments
– Update your personal information
– Add Dependants (Spouse and Children)
– Track your Benefits application progress until you are paid
– View your Salary analysis
– View your Employment History
– View your NSSF Profile
– Locate all the NSSF branches in your proximity.
– Project and view your future NSSF balances based on different interest rates
– View all NSSF Social Feeds
– View new NSSF news articles and updates
– Call NSSF Helpline numbers directly
NSSF Also Runs A Voluntary Membership Plan Which Provides Employers And Workers Not Compelled By The Mandatory Provisions Of The NSSF Act The Opportunity To Save Voluntarily For Their Retirement With The Following Features
1) Choice – you decide how much you contribute based on your income and life aspirations
2) Flexibility –Contributions can be fixed or varying; made daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually
3) Peace of mind – you will take pride and satisfaction in knowing that you have a secure retirement plan for yourself and your family
4) Return – you get a good return on your savings.
Do you Need Further Details?
Contact NSSF Office
National Social Security Fund
Plot 1 Pilkington Road,
Workers House, 14th Floor, Kampala
Toll-Free 0800286773 (Call Center)