Background to our Team Building Services
At Houston Executive Consulting, Team building is the process of building a team of high performers for the organization – each having certain responsibilities and then taking up special processes & activities to make sure your staff works jointly as a team to meet common goals set by the organization.
Team building is very crucial for you as an organization to make sure that all the employees or team members work in harmony to maximize efficiency and produce greater results.
The Objective of Team Building Services.
The purpose of team building activities is to motivate Your Organization staff to work together, to develop their strengths, and to address any weaknesses.
The team building aims:
- To foster stronger relationships and cohesiveness among your team members.
- To ignite the spirit of achievement to achieve performance excellence.
- To identify the different components of a winning team.
- To learn and internalize organizational
- To improve team communication effectiveness.
Scope of Delivering a Successful Team Building Event
Your Organization is maybe seeking the services of a firm to facilitate a team building exercise. We focus to cover the following areas.
- Management Development
- Communication Skills
- Boosting Employee Morale
- Strategic Planning
- Brainstorming Innovative Breakthroughs
- Managing Difficult People
- Leading Organizational Change
- Training Techniques That Produce Results
- Becoming A High-Performance Team
- Change Management
- Resolving Conflict
Our Methodology of Facilitating a Team Building Event
Houston Executive Consulting employs different participatory methods. We pay attention to all the participants to ensure no one is left behind during the event.
Deliverables and Timelines
We share written documentation in English using Microsoft Word in soft copy. The main body of all reports is written in simple and non-technical language. Houston Executive Consulting provides the deliverables within the timeframe as may be agreed with you.
Available Expertise at Houston Executive Consulting
- Extensive experience in delivering team building exercises that involves someone with visual impairment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in delivering team building exercise that takes care of social distancing.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge and understanding of Profit-Making Companies, Public Organizations, NGOs, and other work environments.
How Much Does Corporate Team Building Cost in Uganda?
Typical fees range between $810 – $3,000, depending on the size of the group and the distance from our headquarters in Ntinda, Kampala – Uganda.
As part of the technical and financial proposal, Houston Executive Consulting comes up with an itemized budget for the execution of the assignment.
Management of The Team Building Exercise
The team building will take place in an open space or a hall that will be identified by your organization. Houston Executive Consulting will communicate directly to the Management or chairperson organizing committee. Our lead facilitator will also be expected to work closely with the other committee members.
Your organization will provide:
- Guidance and support as required throughout the exercise.
- Meals and facility where the exercise will take place
- All some materials as to be required
- Ensure all participants are present during team building exercise
Houston Executive Consulting will be responsible for:
- Developing team building plan
- Developing training materials and tools needed for the exercise.
- Facilitate the exercise in a participatory and practical way
Team building creates stronger bonds among the members of your group. The individual members respect each other and their differences and share common goals and expectations. Let’s work together to make your dream of team bonding come true.
Houston Executive Consulting brings a new level of collaborative entertainment to your Fun Team Work Activities in Kampala, Mukono, or Entebbe group’s off-site. Let’s call it an away day, or experience. We get your team involved such that your time together becomes memorable and invigorating.
When your staff is gathered together for a team building event aimed, we are there to ensure that you achieve primary objectives like fostering closer relations and enhancing engagement amongst them. it can be a full-day event organized by management to facilitate a variety of fun and engaging activities that are intended to help the staff appreciate the dynamics of teamwork and also be aware of the behaviors necessary to foster productivity at the workplace.
Thrilling acting and improved games (team building talent shows) and laugh-out-loud game demonstrations where everyone has a chance to play, our experts can spice up your group’s time together with action-packed and highly involving events. Our team-building, bonding, and training create lasting memories and team bonding for success.
There is no other better way to motivate your team than by treating them to a fun, action-packed, outdoor team building event. We organize events that are fantastic to get your team to unwind and have a great time bonding with colleagues. The variety of team building activities we have enables us to prepare something for everyone to enjoy the retreat!
Some of the Team Building Activities Your Team Will Love from the word Go!
- Country Sports
- Perfect Team Building Event
- Hidden Quest Treasure Hunt Event
- Family Fun Days
- Get It Together
- The Sinking Ship
- Observation and Awareness Exercise
- Playing Card Exercise
- Water Bottle
- The Communication Game.
- The Mine Field
- Reward Exercises
- Physical Team Building Challenges
- Creative Team Building Challenges
- Egg on Spoon Game
- Talent Shows
First time organizing a team building event/retreat? Don’t worry, we have you covered, with our team of team building consultants.
Book for your retreat today!